The Ontario Association of Bovine Practitioners (OABP) is a voluntary association that strives to represent the interests of veterinarians working in all aspects of the dairy, beef, and veal cattle industries in Ontario. Click here to view our OABP Promotional Brochure .
The Association’s main objectives are:To support the interests of bovine practitioners in Ontario and to promote their image within the profession and among the public and industries they serve.
- To further enhance the relationship of the bovine practitioner with all stakeholders in the cattle industry, establishing the veterinarian as a key player in the production of quality beef and dairy products.
- To promote, support, and uphold high professional standards, continuing education, and self-development among its membership.
- To effectively and actively communicate/co-operate with academia, regulatory agencies, and other veterinary or agricultural groups/organizations in support of the image and objectives of the Association.
- To identify, encourage, and support bovine research in areas of need or interest to the membership, profession, and the public.
- To increase awareness/communication among the Association’s membership and veterinary students interested in bovine practice on issues/concerns of Ontario bovine practitioners and the industries they serve.
- To increase awareness of, and interest in, bovine practice among agricultural and veterinary students.
If you wish to know more about OABP, or have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Follow us on Twitter @OntCowDocs