The Ontario Association of Bovine Practitioners (OABP) is a voluntary association that strives to represent the interests of veterinarians working in all aspects of the dairy, beef, and veal cattle industries. Click here to view our Promo/Info Brochure 2020.
- To support the interests of bovine practitioners in Ontario and to promote their image within the profession and among the public and industries they serve.
- To further enhance the relationship of the bovine practitioner with all stakeholders in the cattle industry, establishing the veterinarian as a key player in the production of quality beef and dairy products.
- To promote, support, and uphold high professional standards, continuing education, and self-development among its membership.
- To effectively and actively communicate/co-operate with academia, regulatory agencies, and other veterinary or agricultural groups/organizations in support of the image and objectives of the Association.
- To identify, encourage, and support bovine research in areas of need or interest to the membership, profession, and the public.
- To increase awareness/communication among the Association’s membership and veterinary students interested in bovine practice on issues/concerns of Ontario bovine practitioners and the industries they serve.
- To increase awareness of, and interest in, bovine practice among agricultural and veterinary students.
If you wish to know more about OABP, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on Twitter @OntCowDocs